Vdekja e layne Alice in Chains

Tema te ndryshme rreth Rock-ut
JaGuar

Vdekja e layne Alice in Chains

Post by JaGuar »

A din dikush Historin e Alice in Chains po mendoj per ( layne ) qysh ka vdek :roll: :roll: :roll:
BurnOut

Post by BurnOut »

une jo njeri veq kisha dashtt me dit se hsum me intereson teper
rrezarta

Post by rrezarta »

1987. The wonderful year marked with the birth of Alice in Chains. It all started in Seattle,WA at a party. It just so happened that an extremely talented guitarist named Jerry Cantrell was attending this party along with the man that sings like a lark, Layne Staley.
At that time, Layne was involved in a glam band which was growing stale. When he met and hit it off with Jerry that night, Jerry threw out the brilliant idea that they should start a band together. Layne agreed. Now there were two.

Jerry knew a man by the name of Mike Starr who agreed to play bass for the new band. Now all they needed was a drummer. (Layne could play of course, but as you know, he enjoys vocals) Luckily, Mike introduced the others to Sean Kinney, a crazy drummer who was dating Mike's sister. They decided to call their band Alice 'n Chains. (The name was supposedly spawed from a crazy idea about the group dressing in drag and playing). The monumental date of their first gig was on August 5, 1987.

After that, they were briefly known as Diamond Lie and played a few shows sparking the takeoff of their music. Of course they ended up calling themselves Alice In Chains. Later in 1987 they signed with Columbia Records. Their first EP titled "We Die Young" was released in 1990 and is currently a rare collectors item. A few months after that, they released their first full length album called "Facelift".The release of this album sent their debut song "We Die Young" to the top.

Westminister, CA was their first U.S. tour date which happened a few months after Facelift's release. In Seattle, the December 22 show sold out. It was, though, filmed and released as Live Facelift. Their first American Music Award nomination happened in January of 1991 when they were up for Favorite Heavy Metal Artist. Sadly, they lost."Man In The Box" was their first single which they released. This was their first exposure on MTV.

Alice In Chains made a movie debut in the film "Singles" where they played the song "Would?" in a bar. They then toured with Megadeth in Europe for the first time. They received a Grammy nomination for the "Best Heavy Metal Performance". Sadly, they lost again.

Next up for AIC was the "Clash of the Titans" tour with Slayer. They then had time to make their television debut with ABC for their "In Concert" show. After that they accompanied Van Halen on a 4 month tour.Facelift went gold around September of 1991. During their tour break in November, they recorded their second EP. The album was titled SAP, a name given to it by Sean Kinney. He had a dream about the group making an album and naming it SAP because it was "sappy".

Spring 1992 was some well deserved off-time for AIC. They soon began recording Dirt, though. It was released in September. "Would?" was the first single released. "Angry Chair" followed. At this point,Layne broke his foot, but completed the tour with Ozzy using a wheelchair or crutches. (He didn't miss a date!) A tour shirt had an X-ray of Layne's fractured foot on it.

Lollapalooza was the main focus of the summer 1993. After this, they recorded their new EP- Jar Of Flies.They then began the Down In Your Hole tour- a six week speedy tour. At this point, "Down In A Hole" was released as a single. A video was shot for this song as well. Finally, "Them Bones" was released as single number four from "Dirt". The cool film "Last Action Hero" was in theatres along with two unreleased Alice in Chains songs- "What The Hell Have I?" and "A Little Bitter". A video was shot for "What The Hell Have I?"

AIC recorded their third full length album in April of 1995. After nearly four months, the result was a harder heavier album originally named "Tripod". (third full length album, three legged dog and man) The dog on the cover was inspired from a dog that would chase Sean when he was delivering papers as a child. The album ended up self titled. It was released in November 1995 and debuted number one on the Billboard chart. They were nominated for a Grammy once again, and once again they lost.
1996 found AIC performing on Saturday Night Special, David Letterman, and a show for MTV Unplugged.They opened four shows for KISS on their reunion tour as well.

The Unforturnate Death of Lead Singer Layne Staley -- 1967-2002
By: Travis Gibson ([email protected])

Alice in Chains' Layne Staley died from a mixture of heroin and cocaine, an autopsy and toxicology report revealed Monday.

Laboratory results determined the singer died April 5, according to a spokesperson for the King County medical examiner's office, the same day fellow grunge pioneer Kurt Cobain committed suicide in 1994. Staley was found dead two weeks later, surrounded by intravenous drug paraphernalia in his Seattle apartment.

The death certificate reads Staley's death resulted from "an acute intoxication due to the combined effects of opiate (heroin) and cocaine." The death was classified as "accidental."

The lethal combination goes by the name "speedball" in drug circles. The same ingredients contributed to the deaths of comedian John Belushi in 1982 and actor River Phoenix in 1993.
BurnOut

Post by BurnOut »

ej flm shum po anglisht be e lexova qka mujta me kuuptu mir e qka smujta skom qka me bo
rrezarta

Post by rrezarta »

sps ship sdi valla ku me gjet shnosh
BurnOut

Post by BurnOut »

jo flm edhe kta qi e ke qit
JaGuar

Post by JaGuar »

Une anglish e kom gjet po shqip me vyke Se nuk di bash mir anglisht :oops: :oops:
rrezarta

Post by rrezarta »

sit muna me gjet ship ta qoj
andromeda_rock

Post by andromeda_rock »

Layne was born on August 22, 1967 in Kirkland, WA. Layne grew up with divorced parents. Believe it or not, the first instrument Layne played was the Drums at the age of 12. He later played in different glam bands around Seatle. In these bands, he would sing while drumming. Thats soon wore off as he gave up drumming and just sang. At the time Layne was in a glam band called Alice N' Chains (notice the N') where they dressed up in womens clothes and gave out condoms.In 1987, Layne met Jerry at a party. Jerry introduced him to Mike and Sean. They decide to start a band. Alice In Chains were born.

Layne has had his battles with substance abuse twice. But that hasnt stopped him from making great music. During the time between Facelift and SAP, Layne became addicted to Heroin, it was well documented in Dirt. Layne overcame his addiction and got back on track.

During the time of JOF, Layne fell back into his addiction and AIC had to cancel thier tour withMetallica. Layne later got back on track and got together with Mike Mcready (Pearl Jam), Barret Martin (Screaming Trees), and John Baker Saunders to create the "Seatle Supergroup" MadSeason. The band released the amazing album Above, which included "River of Deciet" and "I Dont Know Anything". Layne also drew the pictures on the album (also noted for the AIC Sun on Dirt).
Alice in Chains' Layne Staley died from a mixture of heroin and cocaine, an autopsy and toxicology report revealed Monday.

Laboratory results determined the singer died April 5, according to a spokesperson for the King County medical examiner's office, the same day fellow grunge pioneer Kurt Cobain committed suicide in 1994. Staley was found dead two weeks later, surrounded by intravenous drug paraphernalia in his Seattle apartment.

The death certificate reads Staley's death resulted from "an acute intoxication due to the combined effects of opiate (heroin) and cocaine." The death was classified as "accidental."

The lethal combination goes by the name "speedball" in drug circles. The same ingredients contributed to the deaths of comedian John Belushi in 1982 and actor River Phoenix in 1993

http://www.musiceffect.com/cemetery/layne_staley.html
Dënalisa Insane

Post by Dënalisa Insane »

Ej hala skom dek moj.....heeh

Joke Joke

PS: Une e kam ne gjermanisht valla dhe ne anglisht nese se kuptoni qaq qata nalt merrne at Dictonary Book dhe perkthene...ju nimon....sa me spjegu vet
goOthica

Post by goOthica »

Hej nese munesh informata lidhje me grupin Mad Season dmth knon edhe Layni aty?
skinhead

Post by skinhead »

goOthica wrote:Hej nese munesh informata lidhje me grupin Mad Season dmth knon edhe Layni aty?

antar t bendit mad season:

Layne Staley - Vocals - Alice in Chains
Mark Lanegan - Vocals - Screaming Trees
Mike McCready - Guitar - Pearl Jam
Barrett Martin - Drums - Screaming Trees
John Baker Saunders - Bass - Friend of McCready

ka qen ni supergrup grunge i forumar ka fundi i '94nga tri bende nga seatle . e kan liaruar vetem ni album ''above'' me singllin ma t mir river of deceit

per ma shum info.... wikipedia.org

"Wake Up" - 7:38
"X-Ray Mind" - 5:12
"River of Deceit" - 5:04
"I'm Above" - 5:44
"Artificial Red" - 6:16
"Lifeless Dead" - 4:29
"I Don't Know Anything" - 5:01
"Long Gone Day" - 4:52
"November Hotel" - 7:08
"All Alone" - 4:12

skinhead

Post by skinhead »

Original line-up (1987–1993)
Layne Staley ⁃ Lead Vocalist
Jerry Cantrell ⁃ Backing Vocalist/Guitarist
Mike Starr ⁃ Bassist
Sean Kinney ⁃ Drummer
[edit]

Final line-up (1993–2002)
Layne Staley ⁃ Lead Vocalist
Jerry Cantrell ⁃ Backing Vocalist/Guitarist
Mike Inez ⁃ Bassist
Sean Kinney ⁃ Drummer
[edit]

Guest Vocalists for 2005 Tsunami Benefit Show
Patrick Lachman (from The Mercy Clinic)
Maynard James Keenan (from Tool)
Wes Scantlin (from Puddle of Mudd)
Ann Wilson (from Heart

Release Date Title Band Label Other information
1989 Sweet Alice Alice in Chains Self-released Demos of the Facelift album
July, 1990 We Die Young Alice in Chains Columbia EP
August 20, 1990 Facelift Alice in Chains Columbia US #42, 2xPlatinum
March 21, 1992 Sap Alice in Chains Columbia EP, Gold
September 29, 1992 Dirt Alice in Chains Columbia US #6, 4xPlatinum
January 25, 1994 Jar of Flies Alice in Chains Columbia EP, US #1, 2xPlatinum
March 15, 1995 Above (album) Mad Season Columbia Charting Position Unknown
November 7, 1995 Alice in Chains Alice in Chains Columbia US #1,UK #37, 2xPlatinum
July 30, 1996 Unplugged Alice in Chains Columbia live, US #3,UK #20, Platinum
June 29, 1999 Nothing Safe: Best of the Box Alice in Chains Columbia US #20, Gold
October 26, 1999 Music Bank Alice in Chains Columbia 4 CD box set, US #123
December 5, 2000 Live Alice in Chains Columbia US #142
August 28, 2001 Greatest Hits Alice in Chains Columbia US #112, Gold
TBA The Essential Alice in Chains Alice in Chains Columbia
alices

Post by alices »

ka dek prej overdoses , speedball( heroin & coacine)
JaGuar

Post by JaGuar »

alices wrote:ka dek prej overdoses , speedball( heroin & coacine)

edi qe ka vdek pi heroin kokain a eki pa ne Unplugged live qe e ka majt qfar skena bon ?