Etaoin Shrdlu

komsho (Naser)

Etaoin Shrdlu

Post by komsho (Naser) »

The idea for the band was born the day Iva and Tea found out that Nina has a drum set in her parents' bedroom. That day, Nina's neighbours' peace was deeply disturbed because Tea and Iva are terrible drummers. Although Nina's dad used to play in a punk band, she never got the idea to start playing the drums herself, till that day. Soon as the two bastards left her house, she started practising herself. This was happening in November 2004. Months passed and there was no sign of the planned band. Until August 2005. One hot summer day, the three girls had their first rehearsal. Their audience was Anita (a friend), her dog (which went mad), and possibly a few rats and all kinds of insects. Their bass player then was Anastazija, a dudette which had no idea how to play the damn bass guitar. Anyway, she didn't last long. After a few stupid rehearsals and the making of the blueprints of our first song ("Afraid"), we realized that we had to find a new garage, because the old one was falling apart. No rehearsals... until we found a new garage in November 2005 and continued playing. One day, Tea invited Zlatko (a.k.a. Goldie) to a rehearsal. Thus, he became the new band member. We continued with the rehearsals in that garage, until we eventually found a better one in April 2006. When we started with rehearsals there, songs were made very fast. The only problem was that we still couldn't find a bass player. We changed a couple of them - Anastazija and Bojan, until in summer 2006 we met Naser (a.k.a. Komsho) who because of being drunk that night, immediately agreed to play with us (damn, was he in trouble!). The idea of the name came to Goldie while searching Wikipedia (haha!). We decided that it's the most stupid name we could (n)ever think of, thus - the best name for a band like ours. We had our first gig on the 14th of September, 2006 in the club Vulkan. Went well. :) We had 2 more gigs - both in December 2006, one in Vulkan and the other one in club Castro. In January 2007, Ena joined the band. Yay! Well, that's all for now.

Band Members:
Zlatko Andonovski - Goldie (Gitare)
Tea Shaldeva (Vokal)
Iva Hristovska - Narche (Gitare)
Naser Mehmeti - Komsho (Bass)
Ena Balova (Violin)
Nina Georgieva (Tapana)
Andrej Anchevski (Noise and efects)
hippy

Re: Etaoin Shrdlu

Post by hippy »

shum bend i mir,idea perfekt...nese ju bjen rasti me i pa najher mos u mendoni shum ;)

svirka nCastro ish super vec se me zërimin deri sa e ndrecen pak problem...po masanej krejt mir ...vec pa komshon sfunkcionon grupi :D...

Ju dëshiroj suksese të mëtutjeshme
metalheart

Post by metalheart »

muzika qe e bon bendi osht Metal / Experimental / Psychedelic , mpelqejn shum si bend per me teper mundeni me pa ne

http://www.myspace.com/etaoinshrdlumk

PS - qe Naserin e keni ktu tash mundeni mi pru ne PR
Volcano

Post by Volcano »

Paska violine e do instrumente tmira,duhet mu kon bend i mire.