Lamb of God

M u M m Y

Lamb of God

Post by M u M m Y »

Qka muni me thon per kit band A i ka ngu nja kush =>

Intro e albumit ri "Killadelphi" em kall mas shumti bot as njo prej band grupeve metall death ose nja tjeter trip se ka prek fen muslimone
noshta e ka sha zoti e sene ven amo kshtu mu deklaru per muslimon as njo
Intro e albumi osht e kombinume " Kombane e kishes me Thirejen e zonit Hogjes " ton kohen si prapavi jon afro 32 mi shpirta qe thirrin
LAMB OF GOD - LAMB OF GOD ...... ton kohen

Ma shum spo foli blen cd edhe ngone ;)

Style: Alternative Metal, Death Metal/Black Metal
DaronMalakian

Post by DaronMalakian »

Tripat interesant i kan i kan do sene tmira kta instrumentalistat i kan super tmir e kan kejt ni trip nveti muj me thon qi bend i mir jon mpeljqejn ka ni her :D
g1ca

Post by g1ca »

qudi qe nuk kan shkru qaq shum per kta kta jon tmir more e kan at vocalistin qe nuk shkon mendja qe knon black veq i kan shum tmira do sene...
Slipknot-joey

Post by Slipknot-joey »

Hej egzoston tema te Hardcore, edhe ish kan mire me mshel!
VAMPIRICAL

Post by VAMPIRICAL »

sdi a egziston kjo tem a jo .VEQ I KISHA VRAAAAAA.TEPER STIL PALIDHJE KAN ,ANI KANGATARI ,ME SHORCA TUJ KNUE BRE ROBT JA QIFSHA.
g1ca

Post by g1ca »

kush me mshel ???
g1ca

Post by g1ca »

ska dert ka naj kush qe i pelqen...
Slipknot-joey

Post by Slipknot-joey »

g1ca wrote:ska dert ka naj kush qe i pelqen...

Jo nuk menova qashtu, po thash me mshel se egziston te rubrika " Nu-metal/Hardcore/Punk"!
Slayerized

Post by Slayerized »

Android

Post by Android »

slipknot-joey wrote:Antater:
Randy Blythe (vocals)
Will Adler (guitar)
Mark Morton (guitar)
John Campbell (bass)
Chris Adler (drums)

jan formuar ne vitin 1999
qe pak history [po pritoj me shkru shqip :S ]

After writing and recording three independent releases at a deliberate pace, Lamb of God was shocked to finish its major-label debut, ASHES OF THE WAKE, in just five months. The Virginia-based progressive metal quintet agrees this is its most natural sounding album.

"During the 10 years we've been playing together, this band has never stopped pushing the boundaries of what a metal band is supposed to sound like," says drummer Chris Adler. "With this record we allowed our instincts and experience to shape each song as a piece of the larger picture. We let the songs dictate their own direction instead of pushing individual agendas."

Adler; guitarists, Mark Morton and Willie Adler (Chris' younger brother); vocalist, Randy Blythe and bassist, John Campbell spent 7 weeks recording ASHES OF THE WAKE at Water Music in New Jersey and the Sound of Music in Virginia.

Featuring appearances by Megadeth's Chris Poland and Testament's Alex Skolnick ASHES OF THE WAKE is a dark and brooding collection of complex structured metal. The album features the band's trademark thrash on tracks like "What I've Become", "The Faded Line" and "One Gun" but also explores more progressive territory on "Hourglass", "Blood of the Scribe" and the instrumental title track. "Sometimes you can be desensitized by an album when every single song is the same," explains Morton. "This album has a few songs that are built-in reset buttons to refresh your ears before getting back to our 'flamethrower' songs."

To help them create a record true to Lamb of God's heavy past, allowing the band to showcase its intensity and maturing song craft, they cast against type by tapping Machine (Clutch, King Crimson, Pitchshifter) to produce and mix ASHES OF THE WAKE. "It was important for us to step outside the box in choosing a producer" says Adler. "There are the usual suspects in metal production right now that do amazing work, but we wanted to be able to expand on that and not limit ourselves - this is not the sound of metal, this is the sound of LAMB OF GOD. "We like the sound Machine is able to get in the studio, but we really wanted his outsider's perspective," says Morton. "Machine isn't a metal producer per say, and questions and suggestions popped into his head that wouldn't necessarily occur to us. He brought a fresh element to this album that we wouldn't have gotten from someone else."

FROM THE ASHES Lamb of God was not only a headlining act on the Second Stage at Ozzfest 2004 this summer but their first single, "Laid to Rest," from ASHES OF THE WAKE also appears - in demo form - on the Ozzfest 2004 Sampler. The songwriting process for 'Laid to Rest,' illustrates Lamb of God's accelerated creative process for their new CD ASHES OF THE WAKE. "This song came together so quickly it gave us chills," recalls Chris Adler. "Let me put it this way, it can take up to a year for the entire band to agree that a song is finished, but it only took two days for everyone to put their stamp of approval on 'Laid to Rest.' We couldn't believe it then, or now.

LAMB OF GOD does not create the typical "heavy metal" verse / chorus / verse / chorus / solo / outro type of music. The songs are diverse, progressive and intelligent. Songs like the instrumental "Ashes of the Wake" show how wide a net of influence and ability LAMB OF GOD are able to cast. Keeping "a musician's band" aura and credibility and headlining countless sold out shows are two things that don't often run together. LAMB OF GOD is an anomaly to the system.

"We play music that straddles the line between prog and traditional rock," explains Campbell. "I think we make prog-rock more listenable without cheapening the progressiveness of it. The complexity of our music appeals to people who like technical playing, but the arrangements are not so extreme that they fly over the average listener's head. It's a good balance."

The political angst that fueled the lyrics on AS THE PALACES BURN continues unabated on ASHES OF THE WAKE. However, Blythe admits that his plans to write songs about personal responsibility quickly changed. "Mark and I write most of the lyrics together, and at the start of this album we agreed that we wanted to concentrate on internal instead of external politics," he explains. "But as we got into it, considering the condition of the world today, we felt obligated as responsible artists to give accurate social commentary, and that meant writing a few indictments against the powers that be."

Mixing a call to arms with a sneering disdain for the White House's current occupant balances ASHES OF THE WAKE. "In the end, I think the album is stronger because we show the relation between internal and external politics instead of just focusing on one or the other," Blythe says. "These songs are a reality check for everyone because they rail against a wrong-headed government and against the apathetic people that ignore the government and allow it to exist."

ASHES OF THE WAKE captures Lamb of God taking comfort in musical risks. "We'll always be a thrash metal band," explains Morton, "but I'm interested in exploring what we can get away with within the boundaries of the genre."

HISTORY The roots of Lamb of God were planted in 1990 when Morton, Chris Adler and Campbell, were floor mates at Virginia Commonwealth University. The trio began playing at Adler's house in Richmond weathering chilly conditions. "There was no heat at the house," recalls Campbell. "We would freeze our asses off, get really drunk and hang around the kerosene heaters trying to write metal songs. Kerosene fumes and Black Label beer were definitely what fueled our early days."

After graduation, Morton moved to Chicago to pursue a master's degree, but the band continued. A new guitarist (temporarily) replaced Morton as the band retired its instrumental sound and added Blythe on vocals.

The quartet, known then as Burn the Priest, became a fixture in the tightly-knit Richmond music scene. To compete with the high-level of musicianship displayed by their contemporaries, the band adopted a rigid practice schedule. "To this day, we practice five days a week out of necessity," says Campbell. "The bands in Richmond can flat outplay you and if you don't practice, they will blow you off the stage. Bands like Breadwinner and Slanglouse - two local math-metal bands - could play insanely complicated music note perfect. They inspired us to raise the bar musically and taught us the work ethic we needed to be a success."

The band was playing around Virginia when Morton moved back from Chicago and re-joined the group. Soon after, Burn the Priest released a self titled full length album on Legion Records. Morton's original replacement left soon after, which opened a spot for guitarist, and brother to Chris - Willie Adler. A year after the second Adler joined, Burn the Priest changed its name to Lamb of God and signed a record deal with Prosthetic Records. The band's independent-debut, NEW AMERICAN GOSPEL, was released in 2000. "This album was all about creating a rhythmic and pummeling musical landscape with riff after riff," explains Morton.

Two years of extensive touring to support the album raised Lamb of God's profile before the band released the critically acclaimed, AS THE PALACES BURN (2003). ATPB won record of the year honors in such notable Magazines as Revolver and Metal Hammer while garnering mainstream press in Rolling Stone and Entertainment Weekly. "This album was the ying to the fist records yang. Blazing and technical speed metal the way it should be done," says Chris Adler. "Each album is a snapshot in time of who we are and what we are able to do, individually and as a band - we continue to grow and Ashes of the Wake is no different - except for the fact that we have never been better than we are right now at making seriously kick ass music."

The band hit the road again and began headlining tours before signing with Epic Records. In the fall of 2003 Lamb of God was a co-headliner on the first ever MTV's Headbanger's Ball tour which elevated Lamb of God's profile beyond the underground. As it entered the studio to record ASHES OF THE WAKE, the band released "TERROR AND HUBRIS," a DVD featuring live performances, videos for "Ruin" and "Black Label" and behind-the-scenes footage highlighting the work ethic, humility and sense of humor of one of the most respected and influential bands around today. The DVD proved to be a commercial success as it entered the Billboard Music DVD Charts at #32. With the studio behind them and endless touring in front of them, Lamb of God ready for the August 31st release of ASHES OF THE WAKE, a record which will be sure to redefine the landscape of extreme music.

Premium_Butcher wrote:Spo di me lexu anglisht se bash em interesoj qiky bend. :twisted:

Slipknot-joey wrote:Kta ma heret kan bo "progressive , intelligent edhe instrumental Metal.
Amo ma vone[2003] ja kan nis bash me Extreme Metal

Slayerized wrote:Kjo teme osht ne Hardcore ne fakt bojn Metalcore i kom me pelqejn se jon te ri edhe energjik.
Ndrroja vendin temes moderator.

Android wrote:
Slayerized wrote:Kjo teme osht ne Hardcore ne fakt bojn Metalcore i kom me pelqejn se jon te ri edhe energjik.
Ndrroja vendin temes moderator.

pajtona dej diku, po smuj me thon qi jon strikt metalcore
sa i perket riffave kan sene qe mujn mu specifiku si bend influenzed by thrash gendre. solo skan bile spaku sa kom mujt me vrejt une edhe ne double bass nuk jon thrash.. kisha mujt mi thon diqka si killswitch engage, unearth, caliban.. apo edhe si god forbid.. nejse kta te fundit jon heavy metal/thrash, po kan ngjashmeri.

seni qi mkall bile te kta..boll qi ma kujtojn sodom jo per ka muzika po hymja n'sajt tyne osht diqysh si speed march.. :twisted:
laid to rest.. interesant ja nis.. amo vokali pergjithsisht sme pelqen fort. hourglass mirboll.

Code: Select all

http://www.youtube.com/results?search=lamb+of+god&search_type=search_videos&search=Search

ashes of the wake
fear of 4s..
enivej, jon tmir.

nejse, tema bartet tek rubrika nu/hardcore/punk

Daron Malakian wrote:e kom albumin Killadelphia piiihhh mat mir live se sa kshtu perndryshe pom doket burimi e pat qel qit tem ndeath metal masi kta kan edhe pak a shum sende te deathit perndryshe kta nuk munet njeri mi caktu zhander te caktum masi kan shum sende tperzime kshtu njeri mun me thon prej metalcore-thrash melodic, diqka death e kshtu me rradh

Kjo teme osht hapur ne Shkurt te ketij viti kurse tjetra e njejte ne Qershor, prandaj postimet nga ajo teme i barta ktu, ajo mbyllet kjo mbetet hapun dhe bartet ne rubriken Nu/Hardcore/Punk.
Flm per mirkuptim.
Slipknot-joey

Post by Slipknot-joey »

Kanga "Ashles of wake" pom kall krejt, shume solo te qarta i ka, ngone se ka mju perqy shume!
Android

Post by Android »

albumi i ri Sacrament o dal,
traklista:

01. Walk With me In Hell
02. Again we Rise
03. Redneck
04. Pathetic
05. Foot To The Throat
06. Descending
07. Blacken The Cursed Sun
08. Forgotten (Lost Angels)
09. Requiem
10. More Time To Kill
11. Beating On Death's Door
TOXIC

Post by TOXIC »

t'mire jon i kom do sene te tyne bol tha thejin, kaniher rifat e do sene ta qojin mallin si progresiv.
sology

Post by sology »

kta kysmet me 9 mars ko mi pa llajv zbashku me trivium, machinehead edhe gojira.

lets roll
MadeInKaradak

Post by MadeInKaradak »

I lexova krejt me rend ama keta se kane vendin ketu pra keta me saktesishte 1.Groove Metal dhe Metalcore (1.prejardhja nga Trash Metal dhe 2. nga perzierja e Punk dhe Heavy Metal) dhe skane te bejne me kete zhaner pra ja ketu po e bej edhe COPY PASTE se cka jane keta.
Normal i dua shume me pelqen sepse keta i rrahin shume gjera te cilat na preokupojn ne jeten tone dhe sidomos me politike por ne albumin e fundit te tyre qe e kam e kane ndryshuar pak tematiken ngase sic kane dhe deklaruar se ka qene BOLL MA me tema sociale.

Metalcore is a rock style mixing sound of heavy metal styles and hardcore punk.
Groove metal, also called neo-thrash or post-thrash, is a term sometimes used to describe a derivative of thrash metal which took its current form during the early 1990s. Groove metal is a blend of several genres from the '80s, including traditional heavy metal, hardcore punk, and thrash metal