Re: The Killers

Post by Powerslave »

Bones
Read my mind i kane sende perfect
aenima

Post by aenima »

qy kesen pernime o ka ndodh ,,,,,edhe shum funny&real ky djali

"We’ve been embraced in Britain in a way that I’ll never understand,” he said, “and it’s such a wonderful thing. But over here [in America], people are still so obsessed with Led Zeppelin and Nirvana, those sorts of bands, that nobody else is allowed [to grow]."

I’m tired of it …,” he said. “I just want to knock them all off! And people don’t like that attitude. It’s almost like they don’t believe that it’s possible that anybody else can be the real deal.” by Brandon Flowers vokali prej killers
The Green

Post by The Green »

Albumi i fundit "Day & Age" m'ka pelqy shume, tu ja nis pi Human, Spaceman e shume tjera. N'pergjithsi albumi osht i kompletum n'mnyre fantastike. Edhe ksaj here e kane deshmu qe din me ba muzike.

Veq ni sen diqysh s'um pat pelqy pi ktyne ose kane dasht me ra n'qender t'vemendjes, me deklaraten qe "kena me u ba ma t'mire se U2" qeshtu dishka.
zhuti_rock

Post by zhuti_rock »

besa edhe mu o ka mpelqe sh albumi i fundit,i lezetshem:).

per menimin tim ska pas nevoj per deklarata te atij tipi sepse realisht jane me te mire se U2 (tpakten per mu edhe flamurin e alis :P).
Truk

Post by Truk »

aenima wrote:qy kesen pernime o ka ndodh ,,,,,edhe shum funny&real ky djali

"We’ve been embraced in Britain in a way that I’ll never understand,” he said, “and it’s such a wonderful thing. But over here [in America], people are still so obsessed with Led Zeppelin and Nirvana, those sorts of bands, that nobody else is allowed [to grow]."

I’m tired of it …,” he said. “I just want to knock them all off! And people don’t like that attitude. It’s almost like they don’t believe that it’s possible that anybody else can be the real deal.” by Brandon Flowers vokali prej killers

hahaha...